EM is looking for an Expert Security Engineer to expand its Security Team in Marin, Switzerland.
The candidate must be an experienced and motivated professional with extensive experience in security topics, from lower level hardware design to high level system security concepts.
He/she will have to work in close contact with the EM Business Units in order to define, implement and verify the security architecture of EM’s SoCs .
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Security Analysis of SoC systems
- Definition of countermeasures
- Specification of security concepts
- Design of security digital hardware IPs
- Software development of secure libraries (e.g. bootloader etc...)
- Security audits of the architecture, hardware blocks or software
- This position involves a significant joint work with EM’s Business Units
- Extensive contact with customers is expected
- Coach and lead other engineers on security topics
- Masters or PhD in electronics/microelectronics
- At least 15 years experience with hardware design security
- Teamplayer, flexible, hard worker, good analytical skills
- Used to work in multicultural environment
- Creative, accountable, goal-oriented and efficient
- Strong autonomy in his field and capability for team work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience in security system analysis
- Experience with design of hardware security IPs
- Experience in secure software development
- Experience with performing physical attacks (invasive attacks, side-channel attacks, fault attacks)
- Experience with certification schemes , such as CC and FIPS is a plus.
- Understanding of cryptographic algorithms and protocol is important
- Understanding of applications such as Bluetooth, Smart Cards, RFID,...
- Very good written and spoken English
- French and/or German would be an asset