EM Microelectronic is one of the most innovative IC providers, developing and manufacturing the world's leading technology platforms across RFID and energy harvesting solutions.
The RFID Business Unit innovation and market leadership has been recognized with the RFID Journal Live "Best product of the year award" and Frost & Sullivan's "New product Innovation" award in 2020.
To strengthen the team, we are currently looking for an experienced Analog/Mixed-Signal IC design engineer. You will be in charge of Analog design and IC technical lead of RFID products.
Your role will include mainly the following tasks:
- Implementation of novel and innovative RFID Analog/Mixed Signal and RF functions
- Architectural innovation and contribution to EM's next-generation product architectures and designs
- IC Design technical lead
- Leading/Executionof mixed-signal verification
- Perform silicon validation and characterization and support production qualification
- Collaborate with others sites in US and Prague and others Business Units on design & verification flows
- Master degree /PHD in microelectronics
- >10 years Analog/Mixed-Signal and RF design experience
- Team player with ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team in a constructive and data-driven approach
- Used to work in multicultural, multi-site team environment
A plus would be:
- Sensor design experience
- Strong Analog/Mixed-Signal and RF design experience
- IP or IC lead experience is a strong plus
- Mixed signal IC verification experience
- Strong understanding of electronic systems
- Autonomy in your field and capability for team work
- Proficiency in English (oral and written) required
- Any other language (mainly french) is welcome