To strengthen the team, we are currently looking for an Senior System & mixed-signal verification Engineer. You will have the opportunity to work from specification and market/customers requirements to test bench/test plan implementation in a close contact with business leader. We are looking for an experienced System engineer able to translate customer requirement into datasheet & Block design requirement for our engineering team. This person will also help in test plan definition and run some of top level critical scenarios.
- Working with customers, Architect to define ASIC based on all input received
- Writing first version of IC specification for our engineering team
- Verifying SOCs using SystemVerilog, testbenches, checkers, models and tests
- Develop top/block level Mixed Signal and Digital testbench, and generate directed/ constrained random tests in a UVM framework
- Build and reuse real numbered analog behavioral models, monitors, and checkers for RF/Mixed-Signal blocks. Debug failures, fix testbench/model/checker issues, manage bug tracking, and analyze and close coverage
- Improve verification coverage
- Improve verification methodology and strategy to cut down the development time while maintaining strong validation quality
- MSc or BSc degree in electronics/microelectronics
- At least 5-10 years experience in similar position and industry
- Strong autonomy in his field and capability for team work
- Ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team in a constructive and data-driven approach
- Used to work in multicultural team settings
- A strong candidate has several years of design experience on RF or mixed signal products and he is eager to participate to all steps of product development, from definition to ramp up
- Front-end digital design experience (system, architecture, RTL design, verification) in mixed signal environment
- Physical implementation (synthesis, P&R, STA) is a plus, as well as experience in analog modelling.
- Automotive design requirement and CAN interface would be a plus
- Good understanding of wireless systems and communication protocols (experience in RFID would be a plus)
- Knowledge of micro-controller architecture and integration into a SOC
- English written and verbal is a must, French would be a great advantage.
- Any other language is welcome.