Description du poste
The Process Engineering Section Manager is leading and organizing a process engineering team in order to provide to the production reliable processes, tools and methods to achieve the company target in terms of quality, cost, delivery and technology.
Tasks and responsibilities:
In collaboration with the other departments (production, maintenance, YEPI and R&D), your responsibilities will be:
- Developing robust processes that ensure stable production
- Analyzing the causes of non-quality (lots on hold, scrap, yield lost) and defining actions plans / programs to solve the root cause
- Ensuring real time support to the production in case of problems on lots or equipments
- Defining and driving continuous improvement projects
- Defining strategy for new process and tools
Results will be reached by developing and empowering your team, ensuring that all the company standards and rules are deployed and effectively used. Gaps will be assessed and action plans set to make sure that objectives are deployed and understood, keeping a motivated team towards the company targets.
- Engineer degree in physics or microelectronics or chemistry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in at least one of the Dry Etching, Wet processes, Strip and or CMP with relevant management experience.
French and English (fluent)