In order to enforce our Quality department, we are recruiting a:
Senior Customer Quality
As a major actor in EM customer quality, drives effectively and efficiently problem solving and acts as customers representative during complain management.
Drives continuous improvement plan definition and implementation to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Support customer requests and customer onsite audits.
This role impact EM Marin as well as EM Bangkok.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Customer complaints handling, ensuring effective problem-solving process with internal organizations, driving root cause analysis and ensuring effectiveness of corrective actions & preventive actions
- Write the 8D reports jointly with quality representatives of involved EM organizations
- Support monitoring of problem solving quality performance and reporting to management (quantity of cases, response time, ppm)
- Analyse, identify top detractors, define complaints & ppm reduction program and drive continuous improvement projects with relevant organizations
- Contribute to EM customers’ quality management strategy in collaboration with the quality management and support its implementation and effective completion
- Quality tools and problems solving methods training / coaching
- Engineering degree (Master is a plus) in Electronics or Microelectronics or equivalent
- 5-10 years professional experience in a quality organization in semiconductor or electronic tier one automotive supplier
- Proficiency with usual MS-Office tools. Statistical analysis tool a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong problem solving methods (i.e. fish bone diagrams, 5Why analysis). Statistical knowledge is a plus
- Self-driven, hands on, customer oriented, team player, excellent communication skills, leadership in a matrix organization, fact based decision-making
- Negotiation, prioritization, empathy, flexibility
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards: ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AEC Q100, Jedec
- Knowledge of automotive core tools: FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP, APQP
- Knowledge of failure mechanisms of semiconductor devices
- Knowledge of failure analysis to root cause finding
- Knowledge in wafer fab or packaging assembly manufacturing process
- Knowledge in IC product and process development
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English is a must; other languages a plus.