Our RFID Business Unit is looking to strengthen its Field Application Engineering team to support our existing and growing RFID customer base, help our sales team develop new business opportunities and work with the IC design team on product definition of new products and market NPI activities.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Support customers during product evaluation, design-in and production ramp-up, including on-site support when required
- Together with our sales team promote EM products during exhibitions and customer visits
- Develop and maintain demonstration, evaluation and starter kits as well as promotional material
- Competitive benchmarking and analysis both through market analysis and hands-on measurements
- Contribute to silicon validation of new ICs together with design team
- Contribution to customer returns analysis in a multi-disciplinary team together with quality, design and test engineers.
We offer :
- A role in a small, dynamic and multi-cultural team setting where everyone can make a difference
- The opportunity to bring your experience and ideas to the table
- Room to influence both IC architecture definition and the long-term BU product roadmap
- A place to contribute to state-of-the-art and innovative RFID IC developments
- Great team atmosphere
Travel: approx. 20%
- Strong electronics engineering background
- Excellent communication skills, at ease in a customer-facing role
- Understanding of RFID systems and communication protocols and a proven track record in a technical customer-facing role desirable
- Software development skills. Smartphone application development is a plus.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written) required, fluency in German strongly desired
- Ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team in a constructive and data-driven approach
A fresh graduate in electrical engineering or a candidate solid software development skills. Exposure to NFC or RFID system would be a plus.
Skills in Android & iOS app and embedded FW development.
Proficiency in English (oral and written) required, fluency in German strongly desired