Description du poste
You will be responsible for complex technical maintenance of equipment, ensuring highest levels of OEE and performing preventive maintenance across the facility.
Your assignment includes:
- Performing preventive and reactive maintenance of equipment in the Test, Pre-Assembly and Assembly operations.
- Ensuring maximum uptime and OEE of the entire production line, as part of a team in support of operations and the operators.
- Specific areas of technical knowledge required are Pneumatics, Mechanics, Robotics on Probing Equipment, Backlapp, Laser Trimming, Handler Units and Test Equipment. In addition, Pick and Place / Tape and Reel equipment and Laser Marking.
- Completing necessary documentation and entries into the required IT systems.
- Coordination with equipment vendors for Field Service support when required.
- Working in a safe environment and promoting good practices at all times.
- Qualification in a Technical Engineering or related subject, or comparable certifications with +3 years of industrial experience
- Good understanding of safe working, 5S and Lean principles
- Good communication skills, flexible and diligent with solving problems
- Discipline, motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment is essential and exposure to the micro-electronics industry is beneficial
- Fluent in English and French