The primarily responsibility is to continually support our high volume ICs that are in production with yield monitoring/improvement & issue analysis.
As part of the validation team, you will be in charge to plan the validation activity & characterize every IP of the system with the support of the design team.
- Validate IC functionality and performance according to specification with the design team
- Automate testing and generate report of IC validation
- Provide customer with in-depth design assistance with the support of the BU members
- Manage multiple projects and follow up on various tasks to ensure timely support and execution
- Improve/support production test programs
- Contribute to product qualification with the designers and validation engineers
- Support production flow and solve issues
- Strong autonomy in his field, good communication skills, strong team player
- Ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team in a constructive and data-driven approach
- Min. Masters in electrical / electronic engineering
- At least 5-10 year experience in similar position and industry
- Used to work in multicultural, multi-site team environment
- Experience in high-volume IC test program development
- A strong candidate has several years of engineering experience on mixed signal IC production, and yield enhancement
- Solid background in product qualification
- Validation test and characterization background with data analysis is a great asset
This position is offering you:
- A role in a small, dynamic and multi-cultural team setting where everyone can make a difference
- An opportunity to improve customer satisfaction and increase the production flow on high volume products
- The opportunity to bring your experience and ideas to help EM grow
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Spoken French is a plus.