Description du poste
Global Mission :
As process engineer, you take the ownership of processes of Diffusion/RTP/CVD process team. You will manage continuous improvement activities, new tools and technologies qualification. You will take part of daily activities of your process group.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Define and manage engineering projects to improve existing process in terms of quality, productivity and cost.
- Ensure and improve process monitoring and process capability.
- Deal with multiple complex issues in a manufacturing context.
- Participate and/or lead cross functional activity with process team, maintenance team, automation team, etc.
- Manage 8D to identify root causes of issues in your area.
- Develop new manufacturing processes with R&D team.
- Support manufacture activities: take part of daily tasks (lot release, tool availability), act to prevent and reduce wafer scrap, to reduce defectivity level, improve tool reliability and availability.
- Train and certify operators.
- Keep specification and work procedure up-to-date.
- As technical expert, take part of new tool selection and insure new tool qualification.
- Help create a positive and winning working environment.
Engineer degree in physic, microelectronic or chemistry
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in RTP or diffusion or CVD processes
- Knowledge in implant, applications is an asset
- Familiar with quality tools and methods (Problem solving, 8D, SPC, FMEA, etc.)
- Knowledge in Jump software is an asset
French and English