Description du poste
EM Microelectronic is one of the most innovative semiconductor companies, developing and manufacturing the world\'s leading technology platforms across everything ultra-low power, from low-power wireless ICs, to RFID, MCUs, sensor interfaces and energy harvesting.
EM’s innovation and market leadership has been recognized through a number of industry awards, including the prestigious Frost & Sullivan \"New product Innovation\", the RFID Journal Live \"Best product of the year award\", and our BluetoothTMlow-energy ICs are found in several products awarded at CES this year.
The Wireless and Sensing Business Unit specialized in development of state-of-the-art, low power, RF system-on-chips (SOCs). To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for an experienced Staff/Senior Staff Digital Design Engineer as a critical member of our team at our headquarters in Marin/Switzerland as well as working with remote design centers on next generation RF SOCs used in consumer, industrial, medical, and automotive applications.
- Perform system analysis, specification, and design of complex system-on-chips for standard and application specific integrated circuits
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary stakeholders inside the company as well as with customers throughout the product development and life cycle
- We are looking for an experienced professional motivated to drive design, methodology and best practices with a direct effect on product performance and BU bottom line
- Digital architecture and specification together with product management, systems, RF/analog, and software teams
- Ultra-low power digital design implementation and methodology
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- University degree in a relevant filed with strong background in embedded systems
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in a similar function.
- Several years of digital design experience on System-On-Chip RF or mixed signal products
Eager to participate to all steps of product development, from definition, architecture and design to silicon validation and production ramp up
Required skills and knowledge:
- State-of-the-art digital design expertise, in SOC, architecture, defining requirements and RTL design
- Understanding of wireless systems and communication protocols (experience in Bluetooth Low-Energy would be a plus)
- Excellent communication skills and team work
- Proven track record in designing successful ICs
- Physical implementation (synthesis, P&R, STA) is a plus, as well as experience in analog/real-number modelling.
- Can-do mindset based on ownership and accountability, working in a multi-disciplinary team in a constructive and data-driven approach with a solid capability to make things happen beyond direct reporting lines
- Fluent in oral/written English is a must
- Other languages a plus