EM Microelectronic is one of the most innovative semiconductor companies, developing and manufacturing the world\'s leading technology platforms across everything ultra-low power, from low-power wireless to RFID, MCUs, sensor interfaces and energy harvesting.
These are exciting times to join the team. We are growing our SW activity, expanding our agile methods covering automotive requirements and facilitating a closer integration of hardware and software development methodologies to support our system-on-chip activities. We are looking for a senior SW DevOps engineer who can help to drive and accelerate these initiatives.
As a senior SW DevOps engineer, you are responsible for :
- Leading and contributing to SW CI/CD & DevOps activities
- Working with SW and HW teams, defining and supporting an integrated agile development process
- Configuring and supporting various tools like configuration and deployment management tools and advanced requirement, code analysis and traceability tools.
- Developing CI/CD pipelines & continuously improving processes and automation approaches
- Interfacing with IT to align on infrastructure needs and user administration
- Master or Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience (recent) participating on a DevOps team.
To be successful in this role, you have
- Solid background in deployment of distributed systems to PaaS Clouds (with preference for Azure Cloud)
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server / PowerShell and CI/CD technologies (Azure DevOps preferred)
- Good knowledge in the infrastructure-as-code approach
- Good programming/scripting skills in C, Python, batch, powershell, linux shell …
You feel happy and comfortable being part of a SCRUM/Agile team. You like to get things done. You are a team player and good communicator, comfortable communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences.
A very nice to have, setting you apart
- Experience with embedded systems, automotive, A-SPICE
- Experience with digital design and verification
You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, French would be a bonus