- Support customers during product evaluation, design-in and production ramp-up, including on-site support when required
- Building new and maintaining our strong existing links in the RFID community and customer base
- Drive New Product Introduction & Go To Market strategy
- Together with our sales team promote EM products during exhibitions and customer visits
- Develop and maintain demonstration, evaluation and starter kits as well as promotional material
- Define the IC system architecture together with the IC design team
- Competitive benchmarking and analysis both through market analysis and hands-on measurements
- Contribute to silicon validation of new ICs together with design team
- Contribution to customer returns analysis in a multi-disciplinary team together with quality, design and test engineers.
BSEE from established university; MSEE or advanced course work preferred.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in product development (HW/SW) or apps engineering
- Strong electronics and/or radio-frequency engineering background
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, at ease in front of the customer
- Able to work effectively with local and remote (European) design team members.
- Ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team in a constructive and data-driven approach
- An understanding of RFID systems and communication protocols and, skills in Android and/or iOS app and embedded FW development would be a plus
Approximately 15% travel to customer sites, trade shows/conferences, and/or parent company located in Europe will be required.
A second language is desirable, but not necessary