Our US Sales Team has multiple Business Development Openings in North America and we\'re looking for:
Senior business development/sales professional with a strong technical background (BSEE), extensive semiconductor sales, account management and new business development experience to cover the Western USA & Canada.
Proven track record of successfully selling direct to customers, and through reps & distribution channels.
- Experience selling connectivity solutions – BLE, Wireless, NFC, IoT and Sensor solutions
- Business development – green field opportunity development
- Good network within the territory, with particular focus in desired region of North America
- Account penetration at all levels, including engineering, business management, and purchasing
- Identification of key stakeholders and relationship building
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate EM’s value proposition in a crisp and concise manner, adapted to the target audience
- Excellent listener, good understanding of customer organizational dynamics, navigating through the customer platforms & systems to maximize sales & product fit
- Technical sales of proprietary & complex solutions at the architecture & concept stages
- Comfortable with C-level and Engineering level interactions
- Understanding of eco-system sales and engagement with relevant partners
- Autonomy and initiative, ability to operate remotely and interact effectively, over multiple time zones, with BUs located in Europe
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Development, Account Management and Marketing activities for all of EM’s products and customers in US and Canada
- KPIs: Revenue and Design wins
- Develop sales strategies for the territory in alignment with company objectives to achieve growth & growth targets
- Identify, qualify and manage customers, partners, reps and distributors
- Identify and develop new customers, market segments and opportunities
- Engage with eco-system partners to bring to the market complete solutions focusing on EM chips
- Analyze and understand the competitive landscape and work together with the BUs to adjust EM positioning, strategy, as well as future product roadmap
- Provide support to customers from design phase through mass production
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships at all levels, including Engineering, Purchasing, Logistics, and Management.
- Drive C-level interaction between EM and customers / eco-system partners
- Lead the commercial negotiations and drive the execution of development contracts with the different internal and external stakeholders (R&D, legal, quality and logistics)
- Up to 50% travel – as needed for customer engagement and business development
- Minimum 10 years of experience in selling technology in the electronics - semiconductor industry business development experience.
- Background with ASICs, mixed signal IC’s, BLE, Sensors, NFC, RFID, and wireless is a plus.
- Education: Minimum BSEE or equivalent is required
- Ability to prioritize, multi task, and to work with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player, professional attitude & work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication and networking skills