Perform system analysis, specification, design, coding, verification, evaluation, characterization, debug, and documentation of complex embedded software for modern integrated circuitry. Collaborate with cross-disciplinary stakeholders inside the company as well as with customers throughout the product development and life cycle.
Education: BSEE, BSCS, BSCE or MS from established university
Minimum 4-10 years’ experience working in a similar function.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
EM Microelectronic will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Required skills and knowledges:
- Embedded systems design, implementation and test
- Expert level in C/C++ languages, and good knowledge in Python scripting
- FW development on bare-metal, writing drivers (SPI, I2C,…), interfacing with sensors
- Good knowledge of RTOS (FreeRTOS, QP/C, …)
- Clear written and spoken communication
- Experience with modern development tools (Git, Azure Devops, JIRA, Kitware Cmake, …)
Preferred additional experience:
- Successful consumer product development
- Low-power product development
- Wireless protocols (Bluetooth, BLE, Zigbee, …)
- Embedded systems testing (black box, unit, functional)
- Medical, automotive, or V-cycle methodology experience
- Some travel to customer sites and/or headquarters, in Switzerland (EM Microelectronic, SA) may be required