The EMBC01 is a Bluetooth Low-Energy proximity beacon suitable for mass deployment by system integrators. The EMBC01 advertises ID data that is compatible with common beacon standards (UUID, Major ID, and Minor ID). The EMBC01 is part of the coin family of beacons which come in a small, weatherproof enclosure, using a standard coin-cell battery. A push-button with LED feedback can be used to select the right operating mode for your deployment. The EMBC01 operating modes offer tradeoffs between the best performance, range, and battery lifetime. The push-button can be used to cycle through different beaconing modes. Modes for high performance and long battery life are available. Any mode can be locked for final deployment. The EMBC01 can be delivered in any quantity with guaranteed unique ID numbers. A unique serial number is printed on the label and encoded in a QR code for optical scanning. The EMBC01 is FCC, IC, and CE certified, RoHS, Reach, and halogen free compliant.
- H1000: Finished product in off-white plastic housing
- H0000: In panel format without battery, battery-holder, push-button, or housing (not certified)
- H2000: Finished product in off-white plastic housing, EM Micro logo
- Customer experience enhancement: stores, malls, airports, museums, theme parks, exhibits, etc.
- Proximity, Electronic Leash Applications
- Push notifications, Alerts
- Passive data collection