EM Microelectronic will be exhibiting at Sensor & Test in Nürnberg, Germany
together with two sister companies of Swatch Group Electronic Systems;
We are looking forward to meeting you at
Sensor & Test in Nürnberg, Germany
from May 22 – 24, 2007
in Hall 7, Booth 619.
EM has many years of solid experience in the development of high performance mixed-signal products, from very sensitive accelerometer sensor interfaces being capable of detecting 40aF capacitance change, to passive (batteryless) TPMS tag solutions, allowing the measurement of pressure and temperature in automotive conditions.
Our strengths are:
• ASICs with Interfaces for capacitive, inductive or resistive Sensors
• Optical sensors and sensors for the automotive industry (upto 125°C)
• Ultra low power, high-performance and high-volume mass production
• Development of products and processes as well as production under one roof
• 35 years experience in the design of ultra low power, low voltage integrated circuits
We will share our booth with our sister companies Sokymat Automotive and Microcomponents SA of Swatch Group Electronic Systems. This would be a great opportunity to discuss your interests and product requirements.
Swatch Group Electronic Systems offers you a complete solution
minimal consumption - minimal size - maximal accuracy